<alert comment="newbie">

The following code works fine with the 5.4 sdk simulator and the Zire21
Simulator, but crashes when using the 3.5 POSE emulator. The "stripped down"
code is just trying to scroll the MyField down by one line when the down-arrow
is tapped on the ScrollBar.

static void MainScroll(void)
{
  FieldType* fldP = GetObjectPtr<FieldType>(MyField);

  FldScrollField(fldP, 1, winDown);
}

Here is the MyApp_Rsc.rcp file:
FORM ID MainForm AT (0 0 160 160)
        NOSAVEBEHIND NOFRAME
        MENUID MainMenuBar
BEGIN
  TITLE "MyApp"
  FIELD ID MyField  AT (52 35 100 125)
        MULTIPLELINES MAXCHARS 2000 NONEDITABLE
  GRAFFITISTATEINDICATOR AT (152 16)
  SCROLLBAR ID MyScrollBar
        AT (153 35 7 124) USABLE
        VALUE 0 MIN 0 MAX 50 PAGESIZE 10
END

On the POSE 3.5, I'm using the PalmOS412_FullDbg_EZ_enUS.rom and device Palm
Vx. Environment is CW 9.3 and WinXp-SP2.

The error message is:
MyApp just read from memory location 0x00037D68, which is in the unused portion
of the stack. The stack range is 0x000370F8 - 0x00037Fa6, and the stack pointer
is 0x00037DF4. (then explanation of what stack is ...)

Am I doing something wrong, or leaving out something? I've got a read-only
multiline MyField defined, and scrollbar associated with the MyField. Again, it
works fine with the 5.4 sdk simulator.

The same crash happens with POSE 3.5 regardless of whether I've got the MyField
defined with HASSCROLLBAR and/or DYNAMICSIZE.

</alert>