<alert comment="newbie using CW9.3" />

I've been using ErrFatalDisplayIf calls, and wanted to check if I understood
the purpose of this call.

My impression had been that this call was ignored for Release builds. However,
it seems to be active during Release builds also.

I looked at the Palm docs, and found the info:
"Call this macro to display an error message, source code filename, and line
number. This macro is compiled into the code only if the compiler define
ERROR_CHECK_LEVEL is set to 1 or 2 (ERROR_CHECK_PARTIAL or ERROR_CHECK_FULL)."

I looked through the CW project settings, and I don't see anywhere to set this.
Am I missing something? Not looking in the correct place?

Thanks (and for all the patient help this newbie has been receiving).