Hello.
What i need is to decompress big jpeg image from memory card (VFS), but i
cant store the whole decompressed data in memory (or the whole file) because
of it potential size (few MB)

i have to process every pixel from that image.

I tried to use jdpalm, and its what i need (it gives me every line of image
separately), but its too slow (800x600 is being decompressed in more than 1
minute)

AFAIK pnojpeglib and jpeglibpalm dont support reading parts of data (they
need to decompress whole image into memory)

Thank you for your help

Marcin