On 1/19/07, Borszczuk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Only negative is it can only handle a max of 64k. The developer has
> promised a fix for this but I have not heard from him in a couple of
> weeks.

If you can make them fix this by their own, then great. I've played with their
library a few days ago and asked if they dealt with 64K limit, but they said
that can be solved for $675.

do you get source code access?

fixing the 64K limit is really just a case of changing MemPtrNew with
MemHandleNew (+flags) and uint16's to uint32's. $675? would be the
cost
for a once-of modification. sounds abuot right.

--
// Aaron Ardiri