It can not be done.  There is no .net runtime for the PalmOS.  There is
currently a project underway to develop one, called upCLeaR.  Google for it,
and you'll be able to read more about it, but it is only in the early stages
of development at the moment, so don't hold your breath.

You could also look into AppForge.  They have some sort of .Net abilities
for the Palm, but I think it's done through some sort of cross-compiler, so
it's not really a .net runtime.

Alan