I have downloaded the signature++ sample program that I found on the palm
site. We have an existing application written that downloads text
information from the palm to a windows server via FTP (this FTP program was
also downloaded from a sample found on the palm site). We need to use FTP
because some of our customers have the device at their customers office, so
the hot sync program isn't available - just a modem.

I am looking for an FTP program that can transfer the bitmap created by the
signature program.

The main jest of the FTP program is:

for( i=0; i < totalCnt; i++, recordNum++)

            {

                        printf( "." );        //One dot for each record read

                        recordH = DmQueryNextInCategory( dbP, &recordNum, 0
);

                        if( recordH == NULL )

                        {

                                    done = true;

                        }

                        else

                        {

                                    src = (PackedItemPtr) MemHandleLock(
recordH );

                                    if( src != NULL )

                                    {

                                                item = (UnpackedItemPtr)
MemPtrNew( sizeof( UnpackedItem));

                                                //item->locnID =
&(src->itemID);

                                                //item->itemID =
&(src->itemID)+StrLen( &(src->itemID)) + 1;

                                                //item->qty = &(src->itemID)
+ StrLen( &(src->itemID )) + 1 +

                                                //
StrLen( item->itemID) +1;

                                                //StrPrintF( outBuf,
"%s,%s,%s,%s,%s\n", item->locnID, item->itemID, item->qty, po, date );

                                                UnpackRecord( item, src);

                                                if( StrCompare( cust,
item->custID ) == 0 )

                                                {

                                                            StrPrintF(
outBuf, "%s,%s,%s,%s,%s,%s\n", item->locnID, item->itemID, item->qty, po,
date, item->custID );

                                                            NetUWriteN(
sock, (UInt8 *)outBuf, StrLen(outBuf));

                                                            totalBytes +=
sizeof(outBuf);

                                                }

                                                MemPtrFree( (MemHandle) item
);

                                    }

                                    MemHandleUnlock( recordH );

                        }

            }

So, instead of doing a StrPrintF I would need to use something that puts the
binary data over the FTP. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Darin