I've spent several days puzzling over this issue, scrutinizing code that seems
solid, and making no progress, so I'm humbly appealing to the wisdom of the
group.

What we are seeing are seemingly random "dmErrCorruptDatabase" errors when
attempting to open database(s) on the Tungsten E2.  Not surprisingly, this
seems to almost exclusively affect the most dynamic databases in our
application suite which are opened, accessed, modified (DmResizeRecord) or
added to (DmNewRecord), and closed often.  Occasionally all records (1-1000+)
are resized/modified when necessary for update purposes.  All testing on both E
and E2 hardware was successful, but obviously it is difficult to replicate the
accumulation of use on a deployed device.  In our case, out of literally
thousands of deployed Palm handhelds (Tungsten E/E2), 99% of the handhelds
known to have this issue are Tungsten E2 handhelds, so it's difficult not to
suspect this is an early implementation of NVFS issue.  This is, admittedly, a
very broad question, but is this a known issue or possibly related to a known
issue present in Garnet 5.4.7 (and possibly 5.4.8)?  Does anyone have any
insight or experience with a similar problem?  I haven't even been able to find
documentation of what exactly this error indicates other than "The database is
corrupted.".

If there is any information I can provide that would be helpful, please let me
know,

Thanks,

Russell