On 1/29/07, John Jenusaitis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I created a shared library PRC with the Palm OS Suite.  When I made some
updates and tried to install the new PRC to my Palm I got a hotsync
error telling me that the PRC was already installed and the new one was
not installed.  Also, I could not delete the library off my Palm.  I do
not have the 'Prevent Copy' flag checked in my settings, which I thought
may have been the issue.  Can anyone give some insight/solution to this?

change your version number - to something that is higher than the
existing version number (installed on device). hotsync will always
install a newer version.

--
// Aaron Ardiri