On Thu, Dec 11, 2003 at 09:12:56AM -0800, Peter Kay wrote:
> I apoligise if this message doesn't get posted to the
> par mailing list correctly - I'm trying here...

Mine seems to have problems running parl.exe in WinXX VMWare and, when
it does generate an exectable, the resulting executable has troubles.

The resulting executables seem to work on real WinNT and WinXP systems
however.  I also used strace at one point on the VM-hosted WinXP and it
seemed like the executable was reading in strings with extra garbage in
them.

- Barrie