>I have created a Win32 exe from a PERL script. The exe works great on all
>tested computers *except* for the end user's computer, of course.  When this
>end user attempts to execute the application she received a popup window
>stating that "PAR.exe has generated errors and Windows will close the
>program.  A error log has been created."  Where is this error log?  It is

As far as I know, the "error log has been created" is a Windows
generated thing, typically by "DrWatson" or something similar. The
logs wouldn't appear near your PAR directory at all, but buried
somewhere deep in the Windows folder. As for the cause, the only
time I could reliably cause a par.exe crash was when I (accidentally)
built an application using the wrong PAR-for-Perl (so, using PAR-
for-Perl-5.8 binary to build a script with components of Perl 5.6).

-- Morbus Iff ( i put the demon back in codemonkey ) Culture: http://www.disobey.com/ and http://www.gamegrene.com/ Spidering Hacks: http://amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0596005776/disobeycom icq: 2927491 / aim: akaMorbus / yahoo: morbus_iff / jabber.org: morbus