Steffen Mueller wrote:
Glenn Linderman wrote:
Hmm. I can't either, this morning. If it recurs, I'll try to make my own test case.

Good idea. And don't forget to send me a copy, so it can maybe be integrated into the PAR core. :)

Thankfully, we have Malcolm's automatted test script, but I'd like to increase the number of tests in the future to increase my confidence in the code's correctness.

Steffen

If you describe a test in detail, I can help to add it to the
tests.  Keep in mind that the tests must work for the least common
denominator developer. For example, a test involving LWP::UserAgent would fail in an automated test for the average developer, since the average developer does not have it installed.