Hi list,

perhaps you recall my call for volunteers for setting up an official PAR website two weeks ago. Since then, Audrey has created par.wikia.com and redirected par.perl.org to it, so we now have an official PAR wiki.*

I filled it with the remnants of the old PAR wiki and changed a few obvious thins such as the most current release number and date.

You are all welcome to register a new par.wikia.com user and help work on the wiki. Also, I appreciate any comments as to whether the information is still correct.

Steffen

* Apologies to Jesse Schoch who announced he would set something up. I haven't heard from him in two weeks, though.