Thu Jan 22 08:23:34 2009: Request 42666 was acted upon.
Transaction: Ticket created by yogesh_da...@i2.com
       Queue: PAR
     Subject: PP on solaris
   Broken in: (no value)
    Severity: (no value)
       Owner: Nobody
  Requestors: yogesh_da...@i2.com
 Ticket <URL: http://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=42666 >

Hello,

I Installed Par-Packer-0.982 on Solaris 10. I am trying to generate an
executable from the perl file but facing a problem highlighted below.

$pp -o i2DMutils i2DMutils.pl
$ ./i2DMutils
      Killed

Here i2DMutils.pl is the perl which I am using. I tried generating a parl
file and was successfully able to execute it.

$pp -p i2DMutils.par i2DMutils.pl
$parl i2DMutils.par
      i2DMutils Ver 6.3

$ perl -v
      This is perl, v5.8.4 built for sun4-solaris-64int

Please let me know what could be going wrong. I am using 'pp' for the first
time. Do let me know if you need more information.

Thanks,
Yogesh