Hi Dusty,

Dusty Wilson [Megagram] wrote:
Do you have a 0.13 version of PAR::Repository::Query?  It's not up on
the CPAN.  Where could I get it otherwise?  If possible, can you put
it up on the CPAN?

Sorry about that. I just uploaded PAR::R::Query 0.14.

Thanks for your great code.

For sure, PAR::Repository::Web is not great code, it's a proof-of-concept. In fact, I think it might not work with today's versions of Catalyst. Maybe the changes needed are minimal (or maybe it actually works out of the box). If you want to give it a shot and come up with patches, I'm more than willing to give you commit access to the repository. Simply sign up with openfoundry and send me your user name. I'll add you.

Cheers,
Steffen

PS:
svn checkout http://svn.openfoundry.org/par