Paul Miller wrote:
On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 6:26 AM, Angelos Karageorgiou<ange...@unix.gr> wrote:
anyone alive and corporeal monitoring this list?

Yeah.  It would be better to simply ask the question though.

Cool, here it goes

I am using PAR 0.995 with activeperl 5.10 everything works just dandy, except PP cannot install an Icon on the executable produced, nor any File info.

Strangely enough PAR is using the Win32::Exe module, and the following code can install the icon on the executable in a post compilation process.

use Win32::Exe;
print " mangling  $ARGV[0] \n";
my $exe = Win32::Exe->new($ARGV[0]);
$exe->update( icon => 'bull.ico' );

I assume this is exactly what PAR is doing, strange isn't it ?

The project I am using PAR for is called rautor at http://sourceforge.net/projects/rautor/

  • hello Angelos Karageorgiou
    • Re: hello Dusty Wilson [Megagram]
    • Exe without Icon Angelos Karageorgiou