Hi David,

Erez David wrote:
I am trying to create an executable using wxpar which will work on both Linux RH4 and Linux RH5.. For this purpese I am using Linux RH4 32bit.

Unfortunately, there's long been an issue with running PAR::Packer generated binaries from RH4 on RH5. It's a recurring one that's regularly raised on par@perl.org (including a recent post by yourself). It's also an issue that *seems* to be isolated to RedHat Linuxes. I've never used RedHat and do not plan to do so. Therefore, I can't debug it. Nobody else has managed to do so. Your specific issue may or may not be the same as the historic one since it's using tons of "external" Wx shared libraries.

I'm sorry to be of so little help. I hope somebody else can fill the gap. Maybe Mark Dootson, the author of wxpar, has something to contribute to this?

Best regards,
Steffen