From: Roderich Schupp [mailto:roderich.sch...@googlemail.com]
Sent: Mittwoch, 6. Januar 2010 14:34
To: Nele Kosog
Cc: par@perl.org
Subject: Re: Cannot locate own modules

On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 1:20 PM, Nele Kosog <k...@sevencs.com> wrote:
 camelbox/site/lib directory to make it compile the executable. When I
> run it, I get a new error saying it could not load the driver class
> 'Rose::DB::Pg' which I use in my modules. It is installed and located in
> camelbox/site/lib/Rose/DB/Pg.pm - which should be ok.
> What else can I try to make it work?

Rose::DB is another example of a module that loads other modules
(e.g. the Postgres driver Rose::DB::Pg) _at runtime_ in a way that can't
be detected by static analysis (which is the default analysis mode for
Module::ScanDeps).

Try using pp with option -x. This will _run_ your program once
(before packing it) and adds all modules loaded during the run
to the ones detected by static analysis.
If this doesn't help we may have to add another hint to Module::ScanDeps
that essentially says: if you detect usage of Rose::DB add all modules
found below Rose/DB.

Cheers, Roderich