Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if there was any other way to compress exe's genereated by PAR
with a compressor similar to UPX. As you guys might know UPX doesn't compress
apps that use TLS and from what I hear the devels are not familiar with TLS so
I don't think we'll be able to use UPX anytime soon.

I've tried testing the -z option but it looks like it make very little
difference but the exe I'm testing it on is generated by pp -e "print
q(hello!!)" command. Which makes me wonder if the -z switch only affect the
.par part and not the entire exe?

Regards.