Sun Jul 18 08:42:27 2010: Request 59430 was acted upon.
Transaction: Correspondence added by RSCHUPP
       Queue: PAR-Packer
     Subject: fail in mac OSX 10.3.9 perl5 (revision 5.0 version 8 subversion 1
 RC3)
   Broken in: (no value)
    Severity: (no value)
       Owner: RSCHUPP
  Requestors: coolspee...@gmail.com
 Ticket <URL: https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=59430 >

On 2010-07-17 18:29:24, coolspee...@gmail.com wrote:
> found a work around
>
> my_script.pl to my_script.par
> my_script.par to executable

That should produce the same result (depending on the options used).

Please, instead of tossing us snippets that we can't make any sense of,
tell us the following:

- the actual, excact commands you used in the above setps
- the actual, exact command you originally used to pack
  my_script.pl (resulting in a non-functional executable)
- the OS and Perl version you tried this on
- the versions of PAR::Packer, PAR and Module::ScanDeps involved
- did you build PAR::Packer yourself (on the same machine where
  you tried packing my_script.pl)? did "make test" run successfully?

Also can you run

  unzip -l some_packed_executable | grep Tk

on both the original (non-functional) executable and
the one produced in the above steps?

Cheers, Roderich