Wed Apr 27 11:18:12 2011: Request 67311 was acted upon.
Transaction: Correspondence added by y...@pereslavl.ru
       Queue: PAR-Packer
     Subject: Re: [rt.cpan.org #67311] missing dll
   Broken in: 1.009
    Severity: Important
       Owner: RSCHUPP
  Requestors: pnewk...@cdrg.org, y...@pereslavl.ru
 Ticket <URL: https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=67311 >

RSvR> FYI: In general, you need (and always needed) a C compiler
RSvR> to build PAR::Packer. But failing that "perl Makefile.PL" tries
RSvR> to find a pre-built PAR::Packer on CPAN that matches your installation.
RSvR> In the past you just got lucky that it found one.

I understand that and use special environment when building modules.
My point was that I have no C in PATH when using pp and exe-files
created with pp.

RSvR> Please try the patch below (on top of the previous patch)
RSvR> and check if it makes the reference to libgcc*.dll in boot.exe
RSvR> go away.

It really helped. Reference disappeared, exe-file was successfully
created and started without C in PATH.

Great thanks!