Tue Aug 02 17:55:58 2011: Request 69848 was acted upon.
Transaction: Correspondence added by frank.w...@validusresearch.com
       Queue: PAR-Packer
     Subject: RE: [rt.cpan.org #69848] pp created exe  crash if useing parallel
loops
   Broken in: (no value)
    Severity: (no value)
       Owner: Nobody
  Requestors: frank.w...@validusresearch.com
 Ticket <URL: https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=69848 >

Hi Rodrich,

Thank you for inform me of this finding. Just wondering maybe it is possible to
update PAR::Packer soon since wrap packed script into a BEGIN block or into
BODY
block seems do not need much change? and the pack function and parallel process
function are very desirable feature of Perl.

Regards,

Frank