Hello all,

I am using pp to create an executable from my perl script and am running
into problems. My script uses 5.14.0, and I can run it successfully by using
that version of perl via perlbrew. My system perl version is 5.10.1.

When I use pp to create the executable,

pp -o script script.pl

and then run it,

./script

I get an error: "Perl v5.14.0 required--this is only v5.10.1".

My guess is that pp is using system perl, disregarding the current perlbrew
version.

I installed v5.14 on my system (i.e., not through perlbrew), hoping that
would fix the problem, but it did not. (As a side note, the new perl's @INC
is /usr/local/lib/perl5/... instead of /usr/lib/perl5/..., and I did not
create a symlink to /usr/local/bin/perl from /usr/bin/perl -- perhaps that
is the problem here)

I have tried various arguments to pp's -I (that is an uppercase i, not a
lowercase L) switch, such as

pp -o script -I /usr/local/lib script.pl

to try and help pp understand I want 5.14, not 5.10, but I end up getting
the same error as before when I run ./script.

Could anyone help me pack version 5.14 into the executable? Is there a way
to tell pp to use the current perlbrew version?

Thanks,
Marc