Wed Feb 08 10:46:34 2012: Request 74782 was acted upon.
Transaction: Ticket created by gan.starl...@woodward.com
       Queue: PAR
     Subject: On Perl module PP  option --gui not working on Win32
   Broken in: (no value)
    Severity: (no value)
       Owner: Nobody
  Requestors: gan.starl...@woodward.com
 Ticket <URL: https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=74782 >

Hello,

I very much like the PP module for Perl. Thank you for it all these years.

Presently, though, I can't seem to get the option -gui to have effect. Whether
I run it on  XP, Vista or Win7 the output always brings up a console (DOS)
window no matter what.

Respectfully,
Gan Uesli Starling
Test Engineer
Woodward FST
700 North Centennial
Zeeland MI 49464
Tel: 616-772-9171 x88206
Fax: 616-748-7772

***
The information in this email is confidential and intended solely for the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this email
in error please notify the sender by return e-mail, delete this email, and
refrain from any disclosure or action based on the information.
***