Wed Apr 11 09:37:12 2012: Request 76494 was acted upon.
Transaction: Ticket created by hug...@energymentors.com
       Queue: Module-ScanDeps
     Subject: Power and Gas Fundamentals course May 23rd NY NJ Area
   Broken in: (no value)
    Severity: (no value)
       Owner: Nobody
  Requestors: hug...@energymentors.com
 Ticket <URL: https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=76494 >

Fundamentals of Power and Gas Training presented by Energy Management Institute

Attend this one-day intensive course and understand all of the critical
“need-to-know” power and gas industry components.

EMI's Fundamentals of Power & Gas course, held May 23, in Weehawken, NJ (5
minutes to New York City), will introduce you to the dynamic and evolving
natural gas and power industries.

Get Course Syllabus Register

The course describes the natural gas and power industries across four major
functions:

  1. Origins and destinations of natural gas and power.

  2. Exploration through distribution.

  3. Buying, selling and marketing.

  4. Transportation.

Specific topics covered include:

  * Overview of U.S. natural gas and power market macro- and
    micro-fundamentals.

  * State of the power industry.

  * Power transmission – electron flow from the plant to the end user.

  * Power economics.

  * FERC orders and their impact on the natural gas industry.

  * The players and where they fit in the natural gas infrastructure.

  * Transportation: moving natural gas to market.

  * Traditional buying techniques.

Get detailed course info here or register. We look forward to seeing you in New
Jersey.

More Course Options
Bring EMI to your location with EMI Onsite Training. Call EMI at 888.871.1207
to discuss our Onsite Training program, or request info here.

CPE Credits
This course earns 8 CPE credits.

EMI Course Schedule
View our most up-to-date listing of upcoming courses

View online version
To no longer receive future mailings send email to opt...@energymentors.com
Energy Management Institute, 1324 Lexington Ave, New York, NY 10128 Phone:
888.871.1207