Fri Aug 03 09:42:59 2012: Request 78767 was acted upon.
Transaction: Ticket created by npe...@emiprograms.com
       Queue: Module-ScanDeps
     Subject: Natural Gas Fundamentals August in Houston
   Broken in: (no value)
    Severity: (no value)
       Owner: Nobody
  Requestors: npe...@emiprograms.com
 Ticket <URL: https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=78767 >

Natural Gas Fundamentals Training from Energy Management Institute

Seeking a top-to-bottom, fundamental education in the natural gas industry?

Gain a thorough understanding of the entire Natural Gas industry,
from well-head to burner tip, in this one-day intensive program.

Course agenda Register

Held August 16, 2012, in Houston, TX, EMI's Natural Gas Fundamentals will give
you a thorough understanding of the entire natural gas industry, including:

  1. The origins and destinations of natural gas

  2. Exploration through distribution

  3. Buying, selling, marketing

  4. Transportation.

Topics covered include:

  * Physical properties of Natural Gas.

  * Where Natural Gas is found.

  * How Natural Gas is measured.

  * Where have we been and where are we going: The history and future of
    Natural Gas in North America.

  * The major consumers of Natural Gas: From home use to manufacturing.

  * Exploration: The role of geologists and technology.

  * Drilling: Onshore and offshore.

  * Production, treatment, compression, and processing.

  * Gathering, storage, and transmission.

  * Transportation: Construction, safety, operations.

  * Overview of Natural Gas marketing processes.

  * Gas Industry Standards Board.

  * The "Players" who make the industry work: Suppliers - Marketers - Brokers -
    Local Distribution Companies - Industrial and Commercial end users.

  * Natural Gas futures and OTC derivatives.

  * Transportation and how it works.

  * Storage usefulness and seasonal peaking and balancing needs.

  * Market Centers (Hubs): Services provided.

Request a full course agenda here or register. We look forward to seeing you in
Houston.

More Course Options
Check out the alternative dates and locations below or bring us to your
location with EMI Onsite Training.

  * September 11, 2012, Calgary, Alberta
    Get Details

Call EMI at 888.871.1207 to discuss our Onsite Training program, or request
info here.

CPE Credits
This course earns 7 CPE credits.

EMI Course Schedule
View our most up-to-date listing of upcoming courses.

View online version
To no longer receive future mailings send email to opt...@emiprograms.com
Energy Management Institute, 1324 Lexington Ave, New York, NY 10128 Phone:
888.871.1207