Mon Oct 08 11:54:04 2012: Request 80062 was acted upon.
Transaction: Correspondence added by RSCHUPP
       Queue: PAR-Packer
     Subject: Over-zealous disabling of --info (and no disabling of --icon)
   Broken in: 1.013
    Severity: Important
       Owner: Nobody
  Requestors: s...@cpan.org
 Ticket <URL: https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=80062 >

On 2012-10-08 11:12:30, SHAY wrote:
> I see the BIG FAT WARNING in the ChangeLog file, but has this been
done wrongly?

No, it hasn't. Just because it works for you, doesn't mean
it works for everybody.

> setting the --icon file which corrupts the executable, and yet that
> option isn't disabled...

Please file a bug for this.

> Right now, I've simply lost functionality which used to work, and indeed
> still does if I delete the option-disabling code.

Unless someone comes up with a fix, it will stay that way.
I have zero interest in maintaining Windows-only features
that are at best marginal to PAR::Packer's functionality.

Cheers, Roderich