Tue Jun 03 11:45:23 2014: Request 96173 was acted upon.
Transaction: Correspondence added by RSCHUPP
       Queue: PAR-Packer
     Subject: par-packer unpacks executeable to /tmp/par-HASHES instead of
/tmp/par-USERNAME
   Broken in: (no value)
    Severity: (no value)
       Owner: Nobody
  Requestors: emanuel.reisin...@imtech-logistics.com
 Ticket <URL: https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=96173 >

On 2014-06-03 11:02:01, emanuel.reisin...@imtech-logistics.com wrote:
> Since the upgrade to PAR-Packer-1.018 and Perl 5.20.0 on AIX 5.3 pp
> unpacks the perl executeable to /tmp/par-HASHES instead of /tmp/par-
> USERNAME.

No, it's not a hash, it *is* USER, but "spelled" in hex, cf the changelog for
1.013.
I've updated the documentation accordingly.
In any case, this is not something you should rely on,

> The files in /tmp/par-HASHES/cache-myname/ are HASHES.p[lm], too.

This has always been the case (if not, then it was a bug).
Note that using the option -T of pp is not recommended.

So, no bug here.

Cheers, Roderich