Thank you Roderich. Really appreciate your guide.

I'm on this during the last xxx hours and now I think I'm in front of a new
issue or completely lost.

Let me try to summarize:

Virtual machine with Windows 7 +  Strawberry Perl 5.20 with the latest PAR.

Simple script to do wget:

*use strict;use warnings;*

*use LWP::UserAgent;*

*my $browser = LWP::UserAgent->new();*

*my $echo=$browser->get('http://google.com <http://google.com>');*

*if (not $echo->is_success) { print "no connection\n";}*
*else { print "connected\";}*

It works as .pl, it works as .exe with PAR
Both executions return "connected"

To this simple script, I add "use XX" (where XX is the main module of my
real application)
Please, note that I'm only doing "use" but I'm not explicitly calling any
subroutine (the module ends with 1;)

*use strict;*

*use warnings;use XX;use LWP::UserAgent;*

*my $browser....*

*It works as .pl, it works as .exe with PAR BUTeach execution returns
different result- .pl => connected- .exe => not connected *
:-??

I think PAR (Module-ScanDeps) detects "use XX" pushing the needed modules
into the EXE, but why this change the behaviour of the script?

It's not sane, but at this point my pp line includes all the DLLs/.a
libraries that exist (double checked with the list of Roderich). The exe is
well created, but with the same results

Thanks for reading this far :-)
Peco