Thu Mar 31 05:33:49 2016: Request 113427 was acted upon.
Transaction: Correspondence added by RSCHUPP
       Queue: PAR-Packer
     Subject: Double-colon behaviour
   Broken in: (no value)
    Severity: Normal
       Owner: Nobody
  Requestors: philk...@cpan.org
 Ticket <URL: https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=113427 >

On 2016-03-29 12:37:38, PHILKIME wrote:
> Ok, it's not a big thing, just a bit neater in the build scripts ...

After looking at Module::Loader, your usecase is probably not uncommon.
Also I understand now what ActiveState's perlapp option "--add Module::**"
is good for :) So I just added the following option to pp:

=item B<-N>, B<--namespace>=I<NAMESPACE>

Add all modules in the namespace into the package,
along with their dependencies. If C<NAMESPACE> is something like C<Foo::Bar>
then this will add all modules C<Foo/Bar/Quux.pm>, C<Foo/Bar/Fred/Barnie.pm> etc
that can be located in your module search path. It mimics the behaviour
of "plugin" loaders like L<Module::Loader>.

This is different from using C<-M Foo::Bar::>, as the latter insists
on adding C<Foo/Bar.pm> which might not exist in the above "plugin" scenario.

You may specify C<-N> multiple times.

Cheers, Roderich