Sun Apr 10 13:14:17 2016: Request 113618 was acted upon.
Transaction: Correspondence added by RSCHUPP
       Queue: PAR-Packer
     Subject: Strange issue with not packing libperl.dylib
   Broken in: 1.030
    Severity: Important
       Owner: Nobody
  Requestors: philk...@kime.org.uk
 Ticket <URL: https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=113618 >

On 2016-04-10 12:06:54, PHILKIME wrote:
> Why not just mandate the install of the command-line dev tools for
> OSX? Anyone building PAR things is likely to have it anyway and it is
> a sensible requirement, that way, the otool is fine.

Sure. The problem is more apparent on platforms where I don't have
anything like otool (OSX) or ldd (Linux, *BSD, Solaris) at all -
I totally bungled the fallback method. But apparently nobody noticed yet:)

OK, I just uploaded PAR::Packer 1.031 to CPAN.

Thanks for your patience while investigating this.

Cheers, Roderich