Hi folks...

I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself... My name is
Stacey Allen McGee and I founded The ARC ~ Alternate Realties Center
in February of 1994... I have also worked in the travel and tourism
industry for a number of years... Presently, I'm a the Tour Director
for Appalachian GhostWalks and I would like to invite each of you to
visit our website at www.AppalachianGhostWalks.com as well as our
area sometime soon... Mention that you saw us in this yahoo group
and we'll give you $1 per person off the tour, or tours, of your
choice... We currently have five different tours in operation with
five more to be added by the end of 2006, or the first quarter of
2007. In Tennessee, these include Historic Erwin, Jonesborough,
Rogersville, Blountville, Greeneville, Knoxville, and Johnson City
with 2 locations including the East Tennessee State University
campus and a hiking adventure called "Legendary Buffalo Mountain"...
In Virginia, these include Historic Abingdon, and Saltville... Hope
to see you sometime soon!

Happy Hauntings!!!

Stacey Allen McGee
Tour Director, Appalachian GhostWalks
Founder of The ARC ~ Alternate Realities Center

Website: www.AppalachianGhostWalks.com
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Office Telephone: (423) 743-WALK (9255)
Mobile Telephone: (423) 943-6477

Visit our Psychic/Paranormal message boards at
http://www.skatemd.com/forums/index.php
Arcade, Journals, Chats, Boards, Fun!
Yahoo! Groups Links