Your True Tales - 2006
 You are here:About>News & Issues>Paranormal Phenomena> Paranormal Basics> Your
True Tales - 2006
      News & Issues
      Paranormal Phenomena
      Essentials
      News – New Bigfoot Sightings
      True Tales: Followed by a Demon
      Gallery: Scottish Ghostie
      Paranormal Top 25
      Photo Hoax Slide Shows
      Topics
      Paranormal Basics
      Ghosts and Hauntings
      Weird Creatures / Monsters
      Time and Dimension Travel
      Earth Mysteries
      Human Mysteries
      Life After Death/Reincarnat
      Lost Worlds
      Mad Science
      Ouija Board and Divination
      Planetary / Moon Anomalies
      Prophets and Prophecies
      Psychic Phenomena
      Religious Mysteries/Miracle
      Witchcraft and Spells
      Buyer's Guide
      Before You Buy
      Top Picks
      Top 10 Scariest Movies
      True Ghost Stories
      Develop Your ESP
      Product Reviews
      Forums
      Help
      FREE Newsletter
      Sign Up Now for the Paranormal Phenomena newsletter!

      See Online Courses   Search
            Paranormal Phenomena
             Your True Tales

            A collection of stories of the paranormal and unexplained that
readers swear are true.
            February 2006
            Red Outline Ghost - Black-Cloaked "Person"
            Missing October - Witch in the Mirror
            Glowing Creature - It Destroyed Our Lives
            Kitchen Ghosts - Native Ghouls of Harahan Circle
            I Saw a Mermaid - Missing Time in the Desert
            Followed by a Demon - Text Messages from Hell
            Haunted by the Shadow - Annie, the Ghost
            My Pal, the Poltergeist - Arrival Replay
            Devil's Footprints - Awakened by a Ghost
            Rain of Frogs - Angel and the Swing
            Formation of UFOs - The Dark Scribble
            Skinless Cat Entity - Food Stand Doppelganger
            Old Man's Ghost - Fairy Collision

            January 2006
            Best Friend's Ghost - The Ghost of Tommy
            Grandpa's Ghost and Old Hag Sighting
            Angel Flew Interference - Monster of Benbrook Lake
            Sea Monster - Out of Body Experiences
            Shadow in the Underpass - Angel Playmate
            History of Abductions - Reservation Bigfoot
            Pteradactyl in Minnesota - Black-Eyed Thing
            Bizarre Alien Encounter - The Begger Angel
            Raptor in Oklahoma - Comforting Angel
            Quarters from Tati - Ghost on the Swing
            Crypto Creature Near Roswell - Silver Lady
            Strange White Object - Haunted by a Presence
            Ghost's Terrible Threat - A Demon in Texas
            Trolls in the House - Phantom Accident Victim
            Angel in the Back Seat - Demon in the Mirror

            Also see: Your True Tales - Indexed by Category

            1999 Stories | 2000 Stories | 2001 Stories
            2002 Stories | 2003 Stories | 2004 Stories
            2005 Stories

            Have a paranormal story of your own you'd like to share
            with other readers? Here's how to submit your story.
            From Stephen Wagner,
            Your Guide to Paranormal Phenomena.
            FREE Newsletter. Sign Up Now!

           Most Popular
            4 Scariest Predictions: Earth
            Paranormal News
            The Best Ghost Photos Ever Taken - Part 1
            Your True Tales - 2006
            What is Old Hag Syndrome?
            What's Hot
            What is Old Hag Syndrome?
            Your Predictions for 2006
            Face on the Door - Enlarged
            The Superman Curse
            Weird, Weird Rain
            Related Topics
            Urban Legends and Folklore
            UFOs / Aliens
            Horror Books and Movies

Topic Index | Email to a Friend
Our Story | Be a Guide | Advertising Info | Work at About | Site Map | Icons |
Help
User Agreement | Ethics Policy | Patent Info. | Privacy Policy | Kids' Privacy
Policy

©2006 About, Inc., A part of The New York Times Company. All rights
reserved.Winter Olympics Torino 2006
NBC Olympics VIDEO

Olympic Photo Galleries

Behind-the-Scenes at Olympics

News: Apolo Anton Ohno

News: Lindsey Kildow

What's Hot
What is Old Hag Syndrome?
Your Predictions for 2006
Face on the Door - Enlarged
The Superman Curse
Weird, Weird Rain
Headlines
DVD Review: The Haunted South Join Dr. Jimmy and members of Alabama Para
Spiritual...
Malaysian Bigfoot; Orbs; Paranormal Interviews Some interesting links I've
found this week: • The Malaysian...
Evil Entity? The Scottish Ghostie "Me and my friend where at Dalkeith in
Scotland...
News: Lincoln Reincarnation; Bigfoot Sightings; Lost Land Was Charles Lindbergh
the reincarnation of Abraham Lincoln?... Team...

Visit our Psychic/Paranormal message boards at
http://www.skatemd.com/forums/index.php
Arcade, Journals, Chats, Boards, Fun!
Yahoo! Groups Links