Dear Group,
    I wanted to post this short message to the groups I belong to. I only
receive a few
(maybe 1-3) major psychic messages relayed to me every year. It is not
something that
happens to me often so when it does I feel it is important.
    The message relayed to me a few days ago was..."Fire when ready in Iran,
May 17th".
I am not sure what will happen on this date., or even if it pertains to this
May 17th,
but it will most likely be major in nature in one way or another. I am
extremely
hopeful it will not be a nuclear attack as some have been speculating lately.
    The last major messages I received were the start of the Iraqi War (
received 9
months in advance...the message was "Something that will change the World
forever will
happen March 19th"). The war began that day.The second concerned the message
that Osama
Bin Laden put out shortly before the last Presidential race, which many feel
was a
determining factor in the election.

Donald E. Ryles
The "Many, But One" Project