_____

De: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Em nome de Dean
Enviada em: sexta-feira, 28 de abril de 2006 19:52
Para: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Assunto: [allplanets-hollow] Messier Crater

People,

Here is the crater Messier "A" from the Moon, within the Mare Fecunditatus.
Its dimensions are 13 X 11 kilometers. This was a drawing from one of the
members of the British Astronomical Association. I shamelessly lifted it
from the David Hatcher Childress video, Extraterrestrial Archaeology. You
can see that there is some railway within, or perhaps some kind of terraced
stairway, which descends. So the Moon seems to have tunneling and, by
extension, cavern worlds, within.

I like the David Hatcher Childress material. Whatever happened to him?

Dean

Jens
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Jens&w1=Jens&w2=Tibetan&w3=Considerate&;
w4=Legends&c=4&s=53&.sig=ZybUvCCozrx-PNKUIzSCbA>

Tibetan
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Tibetan&w1=Jens&w2=Tibetan&w3=Considera
te&w4=Legends&c=4&s=53&.sig=4I6DFnCWrEa8mZxQreI-qQ>

Considerate
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Considerate&w1=Jens&w2=Tibetan&w3=Consi
derate&w4=Legends&c=4&s=53&.sig=Ok94mb4BABnGFrdNiJestw>

Legends
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Legends&w1=Jens&w2=Tibetan&w3=Considera
te&w4=Legends&c=4&s=53&.sig=G0u9ypCkWLJIBgYT_O656g>

  _____

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

*        Visit your group "allplanets-hollow
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/allplanets-hollow> " on the web.

*        To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

*        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!

  _____

Visit our Psychic/Paranormal message boards at
http://www.skatemd.com/forums/index.php
Arcade, Journals, Chats, Boards, Fun!
Yahoo! Groups Links