I will be interviwing Lloyd Pye of the Starchild Project today at 2:00 pm on
Paranormal Palace Radio
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/paranormalpalace

Those of you in groups that don't allow attachments can google blog talk radio
once on thier home page use thier search engine and type paranormal palace
radio and my channel will show up on thier results page or go to the Paranormal
Palace home page and click the link in the top block. I hope everyone can make
it I'm looking forward to seeing you thier

ps sorry for the short notice I only found out about the interview the day
before yesterday, I was going to tell everyone yesterday but spent my day
getting rid of a virus thanks

Visit our Psychic/Paranormal message boards at
http://www.skatemd.com/forums/index.php
Arcade, Journals, Chats, Boards, Fun!
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: