      IRSHA - Ascended Masters Channeling October 2006
through Elmarilla Bailey
http://irsha. com/

Today we wish to speak of ascension. The reason we wish to speak of
ascension is to clarify for you that which it truly is so that it does
not cause you to be confuse, and it becomes a reality for you rather
than a concept.

The first thing we would like to say is that since you are in human
form, it is that you need metaphors as a way to grasp something and to
understand it. Otherwise, if it has no framework of reference for you
it does not have reality in your present level of consciousness. The
metaphor we wish to use for your soul is an immense crystal pyramid.
This has been given to many of you before because it is a useful
metaphor or model for you to use as a way to perceive yourselves in
the totality of your being. Your soul is immense. It is without
beginning. It is without end. It continues to exist into infinity
and it has no beginning. It has always been.

Your soul is what you might call one of the mansions in the house of
God. You have heard that saying, "In my Father's house are many
mansions." The soul of each of you is one of those mansions. You
might perceive it in that way in order to grab hold of the concept for
your understanding. Within each of you are many mansions as well.
The many mansions in you would be represented by the many life
experiences that you have had and the many life experiences or the
many rooms that are still empty because they have not yet been
realized. If it works for you, use the crystal pyramid as a metaphor
or as a model as a way for you to conceive or perceive that which is
your totality. It may be useful for you, as it seems to be useful for
many.

The reason we say "crystal" pyramid is because that which is crystal
generates power or energy. It also stores energy. It has information
in it and it also is perfect in its beauty and your soul is perfect in
its beauty and all-powerful because your soul is, you might say, a
house for that which is the Source or God, or whatever words you would
like to use. Your soul or your crystal pyramid is multi-dimensional.

There are twelve dimensions in your soul, or in your pyramid. Each
life experience is a part of the totality of that which you are. It's
important for you to understand this and to allow it to be so for you.
That is, you are always connected to the totality of your being. You
are always connected to your soul. In each life experience you may
sometimes forget that you are connected to your whole, but the truth
is that your whole is never disconnected from you, and in your higher
consciousness you are always connected to the totality of your being.

As you sit in your chairs at this particular time, you are indeed
connected to the twelve-dimensional total being that each of you is.
As such you are perfect. As such you have all knowledge and wisdom
stored within you. As such you are all powerful. It is necessary for
you at this particular time to understand this and to allow it to be
so. Acknowledge and honor it as the truth, and so we beseech it for
you.

As we often say to you, please hear with your hearts. Please hear
with your mind. Please hear with your multi-dimensional self the
words that we choose to use for your greater understanding and your
greater clarity. We will give you an opportunity when we have ceased
to say these words for you to ask questions about that which perhaps
we have not made clear.

As you sit in your chairs you are in your soul. You are your soul.
It surrounds you. You are in it. There is no escaping from it. You
are never disconnected and yet, at the same time, you frequently
forget that you are. That is, in your human consciousness you forget
that you are. It is not in your higher consciousness that you forget.
It is not even in your subconscious that you forget that you are
connected. Those parts of you are always connected. It is your
consciousness that is where memory lapses.

Let us remind you that you are twelve-dimensional life forms even as
you sit in your chairs in a relatively unconscious state at this time.
When we say unconscious state, we do not mean that you are
unconscious as you perceive yourselves to be. You are unconscious
regarding the totality of your being. That is why we have chosen to
speak of this at this particular time in order to dispel some of this
unconsciousness as third, fourth and fifth dimensional life forms so
that you can begin to perceive yourselves, and conceive yourselves
appropriately and correctly as magnificent, perfect, whole, powerful,
all-wise beings even in your present consciousness. You must begin to
entertain the notion that this is true.

The truth of this is important, and you begin to experience it even if
it is only in glimpses from time to time. When this takes place,
don't discount it. Don't doubt. Begin to trust that which you are
because as you doubt, you create an impediment to the consciousness,
to the knowing of that which you are. It's of the greatest urgency at
this time that you begin to acknowledge and honor that which you truly
are.

Now the reason that the pyramid is an appropriate model to use is
because it is part of what you have termed sacred geometry. The
construct of the universe is geometric. The energy of the universe is
mathematical. Everything is mathematics and of course geometry
includes math. As you begin to think in this way you will begin to
understand quantum physics. You will begin to understand string
theory. You will apprehend and comprehend more of that which will
soon be coming to light.

Your scientists have already agreed that there are eleven dimensions
in your universe. Soon they will come to the understanding and
knowing that the number of dimensions in the universe are limitless
and numberless. It is not a stretch then for you to begin to
apprehend and comprehend that you are twelve-dimensional in the
totality of your being. That your soul, your mansion in the house of
God, is twelve-dimensional. Even as we are speaking to you, even as
you sit in your chairs, it is so. In this moment it is so. It has
always been so. It will always be so. Begin to let it be your
awareness, your truth. Again we say, do not doubt, but trust.

We have told you before that you have moved out of the range of
frequencies that you call the third dimension or the third level. You
are now in the range of frequencies called the fourth dimension and
the fifth dimension. The dimensional frequencies relate precisely to
your chakra system. To be in the fourth dimension now means that your
heart chakra, not just your physical heart chakra but your
multi-dimensional heart, has now become more operational, more
powerful, more activated. As a result, the physical heart is having
many symptoms for many of you and you think you are having a heart
problem. We say to you that you are not having a physical heart
problem. Your physical heart is simply making the necessary
adjustments in order to accommodate the higher heart frequencies and
to expand and to begin to understand more and more of the totality of
love.

Love as you have perceived it for a very long time are just nice
feelings. Feelings of tenderness. Feelings of cherishing. Feelings
of excitement. Feelings of lust even. All of these are feelings that
you call love. The feelings that you have for your children. The
feelings that you have for your mates. The feelings that you have for
your friends and so forth. That is only a part of love. Love is
all. Love includes all possible feelings that your emotional
generator can create.

Love is also what you create for yourself that is difficult. You
create it for the purpose of becoming more aware of something or
moving through a clearing of some sort that is important for you to
clear: a concept; an old unfinished business from some other life
experience; or whatever. Love includes that as well, because your
creation of a difficult experience in order for you to become more
consciously aware and to grow is actually you loving yourself. Do you
understand how that can be? It is indeed true.

All that you create for yourself is part of you loving yourself. Now
it's time for you to acknowledge that is so and to be in a condition
of love for yourselves. Love is a state of being. It is a condition.
It is not that which you mean when you say, "I love you", or "I shall
love you unconditionally, " or whatever. It is a state of being. It
is that which each of you is. Now it is time for you to begin to
allow yourselves to love yourselves, to love that which in your old
paradigm would have perceived as incorrect or wrong. In the new
paradigm of fourth and fifth dimensional frequencies there is no such
thing as right or wrong. Everything just is and it's all for a
purpose, however you created it. Whether you create a paradox in a
creative way or a non-creative way, all of your creations are for your
growing, for your unfoldment, for your opening, for your ascending in
consciousness.

So love those things in yourself. Do not be judgmental. As you have
been told many times in your holy book, "judgment is mine, sayeth
the Lord" or Source, or Father, or Mother, or God, or whatever word
you wish to use. Even though each of you is God, it is not for you to
judge yourselves as bad or wrong. It is for you to simply notice what
you have created and identify or come into a conscious awareness of
why you created it for your own growing, for your own unfoldment, for
your own opening, for you own ascension.

Ascension is simply to move from one level of consciousness and life
experience into the next and the next, and the next, and the next.
Now that you are experiencing yourselves as life forms within the
frequencies of the fourth and fifth dimension, as you move, as you
find yourself, as you are firmly planted in your experiencing of
yourselves in your lives in those dimensional realms and those chakras
are fully operational, it is then that you have the opportunity to
move as far as your twelfth dimension of awareness. You do. That is
so. Don't think that you are limited by only your fourth or fifth
dimension. Allow yourselves every experience. Bless every experience
that you create for yourselves because it is your ascension process.
It is you moving energetically, vibrationally, from one level to the
next, to the next, to the next, to the next, to the next, etc.

There is nothing that you could do that would be wrong or right. If
your choice is a non-creative choice and it causes you pain and if it
causes another pain as well, then it is for you to make amends as best
you can. If you do not do it in this lifetime, you will in another.
But it's your karma. There's no such thing as karma with another
human being. You create your own karma to be balanced in a subsequent
life experience. And another simply has made a subconscious agreement
to allow you to create that karma.

As you continue with your ascension process, the vibrational
frequencies or the dimensional frequencies within your experiences
become lighter and finer and more intense. As this takes place your
choices are not that which would be destructive or non-creative; your
choices are that which would be creative that would result in beauty
and harmony. Allow this to take place. You have nothing to lose.
You have everything to gain. Move yourselves out of what you call
humility on your realm.

We have said this to you before, but it fits within the framework of
that of which we speak. Humility as you humans have practiced it in
the old paradigm is not a virtue. It is not. It is an endless litany
of self-negation. You have allowed yourselves to be programmed with
the perception that you are unworthy, that you sin, whatever that
means because sin truly means to be separate. Your self-negating
perceptions of yourself limit you and prevent you from moving forward.
So let go. Dispel. Do not practice humility as you have been
programmed to practice humility for many centuries. It is a
limitation. It is a self-negation. It is destructive. It is
non-creative. true humility is awe. Awe. You are awesome life
forms. In the totality of your being you are perfect. You are all
wise. You are all powerful. That is awesome. That is true humility.
That is true humility to come into whole recognition of that which
you are. Let go of false humility. We will explain to you the
difference between that and ego.

Ego, as we have said before (but it bears repeating) is the same
feeling of inadequacy, of not being enough, or not wise enough, or not
good enough, or wrong, or whatever. That is the same feeling as false
humility, but it is a different way to express it. If I feel
inadequate, but I tell the world how grand I am, and what
accomplishments I have achieved, and they believe me, then perhaps I
will believe it myself. That's ego, and you know people who practice
that. Now you know that if they are practicing such a behavior they
truly are not convinced of what they are practicing and you know what
is really at work within them. They feel inadequate. So be in awe of
yourselves. That is true humility.

That which you are is wondrous. The more you can acknowledge, the
more you choose to acknowledge that which you are, the more you are.
The choices you make are your creations, or what results from your
creations. As you choose to be that which you are, then you become in
a conscious way that which you truly are. You do not inhibit your
ascension process.

Again we say to you, your ascension process is that which allows you
to move from one level of consciousness to the next, and the next, and
the next, and the next. That's ascension. You all know by now that
it is not to be hauled off by spaceships. It is not to float off into
the sky through a hole in the clouds. You all know that; but your
ideas of what ascension truly would be, how it would feel, what it
would look like tend to be as varied as the number of people who sit
in this room. We beseech you to allow yourselves to begin to
understand that what ascension is. It is not an airy fairy perception
or notion. It is reality. It is exactly that which each of you is
involved in at this time as you allow yourselves to grow, to open, to
acknowledge and honor your power, your wisdom, your divinity. The
fact is, that you are eternal beings.

The earth space suit that you sit in as we observe you at this
particular time is simply your clothing that you wear during this
particular life experience in order for you to survive on the planet
Earth. That's why we call your body, your physical form, an earth
space suit. It fits. And when you are ready to leave, you simply
take it off and go on. We say to you it is a most wondrous
technological feat, your earth space suits, but that's what your
bodies are. Because your spirit dwells within your earth space suit,
your earth space suit is affected by your perceptions, your concepts
and so forth because you create the distortions and the discomforts
and so forth in it as well.

You are already multi-dimensional beings. You are already
twelve-dimensional beings. We have spoken before about some of the
symptoms that you can watch for to tell you that this is so. As you
are in groups in places such as a market or a mall or sporting event
where there are many people and you suddenly have a sensation that you
are in a different dimension than the rest of those people and you
wonder where they are, who they are, and you wonder what's happening
to you. That's another aspect, another dimension of you telling you
that you have moved on, that you have moved on beyond the mainstream.
We do not say this for your ego gratification. We say this for you
to know, to accept, to acknowledge that you have moved on so that you
do not put a cap on it, so that you can continue to do so.

When you look at perceived reality and it looks to you as if you are
looking through a transparency or a piece of plastic or a window or
something such as that, that's another clue for you that you have
moved beyond those who are around you if they do not see the same
thing. In a group such as this, you would all most likely be having a
similar experience or the same experience or an experience other than
those two experiences we have mentioned. But there are many ways for
you to know. Many of you are hearing sounds when there seems to be no
source for those sounds. This is a way for you to know also. This
tells you that your inner hearing, your true hearing, what is meant by
Yeshua when he said, "He who has ears to hear will hear." This is you
telling you, this is your higher self, as you say, telling you, your
multi-dimensionalit y, telling you that you are moving up, out, on,
beyond, whatever, since it's all in the same space anyway. To speak
in space is not always accurate but we do it because you humans are
accustomed to speaking in terms of space. Or you become aware of
seeing colors that you have never seen before. Suddenly the grass is
greener or the leaves are more vibrant or you're seeing colors that
you are aware that you have never seen before. This is you telling
you that your vision is ascending, that your inner sight is beginning
to see.

As your inner senses begin to activate, become more active, many of
these kinds of experiences will be yours from this point forward.
They already are to a great degree. So don't doubt yourselves. Bless
yourselves whenever this happens. Actually say to yourself, "Ah,
bless me", or "I bless myself", or I am blessed because I am seeing
this or hearing this or sensing this". Do so, because this is like
priming a pump. This is like priming your spiritual pump. Don't let
these opportunities pass you by. This is you telling you, this is
your higher self telling you that your ascension process is underway.
You are becoming more consciously aware so you have reached another
level, you see? That's what ascension is and it is most glorious. It
allows your life to be more fulfilling, more harmonious, more beautiful.

Don't discount any of these things that we describe in others that you
are experiencing that we have not mentioned. Acknowledge what is
happening. This is ascension. It is a literal thing. It is real.
It is more literal than this table that is before us as we sit on this
chair in this woman's body.

You have heard, and we have said this before but we will say it again
because it relates to what we have been saying. 2012 is supposedly a
magical date prophesied by your Mayans as a date when everything will
shift. It is a date in linear time; it is also a level of
consciousness. Many of you are well on your way to that date or that
level of consciousness now. To be in that level of consciousness is
ascension also. Do you see how that can be? Some of you are at 2006.
Some of you are at 2007 already or 2008 or 2009. There are on your
planet some that are already at 2012 in consciousness. They are
present to show you how it is for you as well as you allow your
process (we do not like that word but it's a word you use), your
unfoldment to continue. Your ascension is a literal real thing, more
literal than most of your daily experiences are. Let your
interactions with your fellow human beings begin to be experienced as
connections with other aspects of yourselves, because that's what they
are.

This is a time to become very well acquainted with the totality of
your own being who lives inside that earth space suit and how it is
for you in the outer levels of your own being. If you perceive
yourself to be fourth- and fifth-dimensional, then begin to notice,
pay attention to the experiences that you are having, what you see,
what you hear, what you feel, what you sense as a way for you to begin
to discover that you are ascending, that you are somewhere where you
weren't yesterday, that you are on another level. Then bless it,
honor it, acknowledge it. As we said before, this is a way for you to
continue forward, full speed ahead.

In this year that you call linear time 2006 there's a great deal of
chaos on your planet. There will be more before it is fully balanced.
Such as yourselves are necessary. You are indeed necessary. So
don't become fearful about events that seem to be close to home, so to
speak. You are needed. You are necessary. You are the change agent.
You are one that will help to balance those who will be very out of
balance. Know this. As your ascension process continues the energies
that you receive and transmit will be healing, balancing to your
planet and to those who come to you. Do so. We beseech it.

Some of you look very stunned as we gaze into your faces. What we are
saying to you is a magnificent message, a message of magnitude. We
beseech you to hear and to see and to sense and to be the
multi-dimensional beings that you are.

Do not be too concerned about physical experiences, physical symptoms
that you are having as a result of your ascension. As you are open to
higher frequencies, your physical body, your earth space suit must
adjust in order to accommodate those higher frequencies. You may be
having all manner of symptoms. Food preferences shift and change.
Sleep patterns change. Your responses to what you perceive as
external stimuli changes. This is why we say pay attention to you so
often. When you notice that your buttons can no longer be pushed or
that the attempt is made to push them and your reaction is not as it
was once upon a time. This is another way for you to know. This is
you telling you again. This is an individual process and you are that
which the multi-dimensional you is guiding, facilitating, causing,
even forcing the process. So bless it. Bless it. We beseech it.

Again we say to each of you, be that which you are and acknowledge
that which you are and don't get humble if you discover that you have
moved to the next level and say, "Ah, this can't be it. It can't be
me. I'm imagining this." If you are experiencing some symptoms that
we have not described, bless them and acknowledge them and honor them
and bless them and bless yourself because you have allowed your cork
to be popped, to be pulled. Once it's popped, it can never be
replaced. Ascension is real and literal. It is actual, it is
happening with and for each of you caused by that which you are,
caused by what you might term the capstone of your own pyramid, your
higher self, your soul, whatever you want to call it. Don't put up
boundaries or impediments by doubting, by indulging judgment and false
humility. We beseech it.

If you could see yourselves at this time as we see you as we look at
each of you. See yourselves through our eyes. Such beauty. Such
beauty. Such incredible beauty. Such love that each of you is a
generator of. So go forth and be it. Be it. Be it.

Are there any questions or confusions or comments that you would wish
to share with each other or ask of us?

Q: In these times of increased chaos that you speak of that we are
experiencing, will we the people of the United States of America
experience an event such as September 11, 2001 again on our own soil?