I have 2 separate plugins that I am trying to build into ParaView using the ParaView_Extra_External_modules variable. The problem that I am having is that both plugins call the same Common CMakeLists.txt file that builds a common library. CMake is complaining that all the targets have to be globally unique. I was hoping that CMake would see that the target has already been added and then ignore that CMakeLists.txt the 2 time it hit it. Is it possible to push up a variable to the parent scope or something to flag paraview that my common library has already been added as a target? I guess I could go looking in the ParaView_BINARY_DIR for the "MXADataModel" directory which I guess would be an indicator that it is already in the cmake cache and I can just use the library name directly?
 Anyone have any suggestions.

Mike Jackson