Control-C

seems to be disabled in the GUI python shell?

Tools -> Python Shell

execfile("script.py")

Control-C  doesn't seems to be able to interrupt the script execution?
When looping through time instances I want to stop the script
at a given time.  Is there a method to interrupt the script execution?

thanks,
df