Hello,
since it seems that nobody believes me or think I am just unable to make basic
visualizations, look at the snapshot attached to this email please.
Regards.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: paraview@paraview.org
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 22:28:38 +0100
Subject: [Paraview] How is it possible?

I have a 2D vector field, I draw some streamlines in it and...the streamlines
are not in the place but rather parallel to it but at some distance.
The file is very small so if someone need to see it, let me know.

Votre correspondant a choisi Hotmail et profite d'un stockage quasiment
illimité.  Créez un compte Hotmail gratuitement !