On Tue, 16 Dec 2008, Olesen, Mark wrote:

Since bin/paraview finds paraview-real, it would seem that the
lib/paraview-X.X directory is actually there.

Did you attempt to install to the same directory as your build
directory?  This is where I've encounter the same problem before.

No, I'm using a diferent dir and when I do "make install" he puts stuff there.

If you just edit the CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX:PATH in CMakeCache.txt (in the
build dir) and try 'make install' again.

I have this in my CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX

CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX:PATH=/usr/local/paraviewcvs.shared

so this is not the problem, it seems...

Should I atach my CMakeCache.txt ?

 Ricardo Reis

 'Non Serviam'

 PhD student @ Lasef
 Computational Fluid Dynamics, High Performance Computing, Turbulence
 http://www.lasef.ist.utl.pt

 &

 Cultural Instigator @ RĂ¡dio Zero
 http://www.radiozero.pt