I just renamed the baseclass now (It is not inside a library so that's no issue) and the parser seems to accept this. Adding //btx //etx works but that's not really an ideal solution. IMHO, the grammar of the parser should be changed for such things to be possible.

I'm using the svn version of paraview and the parser seems to hang but it doesn't report an error. I assume that's a bug which will be fixed pretty soon

Thanks
Benjamin
Michael Jackson wrote:
Not sure about the multiple inheritance issue but for methods that don't take vtk type primitives surround the method declaration with the following:

//btx
void SomeFunction(... );
//etx

Mike Jackson                  mike.jack...@bluequartz.net