Thanks!
An example would be very nice indeed.

Michael Jackson wrote:
I use the following to link additional libraries to my server side plugin:

 TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES("${MODULE_NAME}"
                     vtkClientServer
                     vtkPVServerManager
                     ${MXA_LIBRARIES}
                     ${MXA_SUPPORT_LIBRARIES}
                     ${BOOST_FILESYSTEM_LIBRARY}

If you are building your plugin at the same time you compile ParaView by using the $MODULE_NAME}ParaViewImport.cmake and the Paraview_Extra_External_Modules cmake property then you can use the ${PARAVIEW_ADDITIONAL_LIBRARIES} variable to add more libraries to the linking of the pvFilters target.

I have a few projects that do this if you are interested in seeing them.

Mike Jackson                  mike.jack...@bluequartz.net