Um.. well I just put in a bug report the removes the Carbon framework from linker flags in the FindQt4.cmake file. Wonder if that was really necessary. I just assumed that if I want a true 64 bit build then Carbon would hold me back on that.

I guess, how do we know if we get a true 64bit build of Qt4.5 and ParaView then? I guess if the compile succeeds that is the first step.

I don't actually have a 64 bit machine (yet) but hopefully by the end of the month I'll have one of those swanky Core i7 Xeons that just got release on tuesday.

Mike Jackson                  mike.jack...@bluequartz.net
            www.bluequartz.net