Hi all, I'm thinking of writing an interpolation filter for Paraview in
order to transfer data from one 3D grid to another efficiently using some
kind of octree. Has this already been done ? I have used the Resample with
dataset filter in the past, but this does not give accurate results on my
test cases, also I believe it is not very efficient.

Any hints about where to start, or classes to look at ?

Cheers,
Jacques