Hi,
I use visual microsoft visual c++ to run my c++ code. I write my results as VTK
imagedata, PointDataScalars, float 32, ascii format.
I know I could use binary instead of ascii format to substantially reduce the
size of my results.
Is it possible to link directly my c++ code to a paraview library to directly
write my results in binary (zipped) format without installing cmake?
thanks for your help,

Milan

Espace de stockage gratuit de 25 Go avec SkyDrive! Cliquez ici!
http://skydrive.live.com