I'm having this error compiling paraview. I did a fresh checkout from cvs.

 [ 34%] Built target vtkVolumeRenderingPython
[ 34%] Building CXX object VTK/Parallel/CMakeFiles/vtkParallel.dir/vtkSocketCommunicator.o /home/rreis/on_hold/src/ParaView3/VTK/Parallel/vtkSocketCommunicator.cxx: In member function âint vtkSocketCommunicator::ServerSideHandshake()â: /home/rreis/on_hold/src/ParaView3/VTK/Parallel/vtkSocketCommunicator.cxx:420: error: âvtkSocketCommunicatorHashâ was not declared in this scope /home/rreis/on_hold/src/ParaView3/VTK/Parallel/vtkSocketCommunicator.cxx: In member function âint vtkSocketCommunicator::ClientSideHandshake()â: /home/rreis/on_hold/src/ParaView3/VTK/Parallel/vtkSocketCommunicator.cxx:556: error: âvtkSocketCommunicatorHashâ was not declared in this scope make[2]: *** [VTK/Parallel/CMakeFiles/vtkParallel.dir/vtkSocketCommunicator.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [VTK/Parallel/CMakeFiles/vtkParallel.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

 any ideas?

 this is a linux machine

 best,

 Ricardo Reis

 'Non Serviam'

 PhD candidate @ Lasef
 Computational Fluid Dynamics, High Performance Computing, Turbulence
 http://www.lasef.ist.utl.pt

 &

 Cultural Instigator @ Rádio Zero
 http://www.radiozero.pt