Hi,

I have a filter which implements a custom object panel, through extension of
the pqNamedObjectPanel class. Generally, I don't match the widget names with
the Server Manager Properties names, but I am able to change the properties by
calling vtkSMProxy::UpdateProperty("PropertyName",1). So, I have to hit
ParaView's APPLY button only when the filter is instantiated. When I set the SM
properties due to some GUI changes, ParaView never requires the APPLY button to
be hit.

Now I've added a checkbox to the GUI, and when its state changes, I want that
some IntVectorProperty be changed JUST when the user press APPLY. I mean, I
want that APPLY be activated and waiting to be pressed when I change the state
of the checkbox, and when this is done, the Server state should be changed. How
can I achieve this ?

Regards,
Rafael.