For some reason the proxy is named "vrmlreader" (all lowercase). Try
using that name when calling createSource().

If you run into such issues, you can always look at
ParaView3Source/Servers/ServerManager/Resources/readers.xml to
determine the name of the proxy for the reader you want to create.

Utkarsh