Hello.

I am trying the Linux64-x86 binaries of Paraview 3.6.1 and I can't find readers for CGNS or Tecplot that should be included in the Linux binaries as you said in your announcement:
We have been experimenting with adding support for
additional file formats such as CGNS, Silo, Tecplot using VisIt
plugins. Since this is an experimental feature, only the Linux
binaries distributed from our website support these new file formats.
I am very interested in PV using these formats. Is CGNS and Tecplot support really included in the Linux binaries or do we have to download something else or to build PV from source with Vislt plugins?

Thank you in advance.

--
Richard GRENON
ONERA