I have today downloaded current binaries for Windows 32-bit
(paraview-3.6.1-win32-x86.exe), and installed to my Windows XP machine.
Following install, when I try to start the app I have the same message as
Pierre JUILLARD:

"This application has not been able to start because the application
configuration is not correct. Reinstalling the application may solve the
problem."

What are the software requirements for Paraview? Do I need any other
libraries installed to start the app? This is my first install of Paraview
to any machine.

Ben.